Celebration Run San Diego 1/2 Marathon & 10k route, a USATF certified course, follows a scenic and spectacular route celebrating San Diego by incorporating a mix of city parks in Mission Bay.
Both routes conveniently start and finish in Bonita Cove, across from Mission Beach’s iconic Roller Coaster and follow a waterfront, flat and fast course worthy of celebrating.
• Bonita Cove start line (Half/10K)
• Mission Bay Dr overlooking Mariner’s Point (Half/10K)
• Marina Village heading towards Hospitality Point (Half)
• Old Sea World Drive along San Diego River (Half)
• Vacation Island around Model Yacht Pond (Half/10K)
• Ingraham Drive with beautiful bay views (Half/10K)
• Rivera Drive’s picturesque scenery (Half)
• Crown Point Park (Half)
• Rolling downhill finish on the Bay! (Half/10K)